Unit 11, The Grain Estate
- An industrial / warehouse unit comprising a warehouse / production area totaling 5,486 sq ft (510 sq m) and ancillary areas of 312 sq ft (29 sq m).
- Located on the north side of Harlow Street, at the junction with Mill Street, approximately 3 miles south of Liverpool city centre.
The Grain Estate is located on the north side of Harlow Street, at the junction with Mill Street, in a mixed area approximately 3 miles south of Liverpool City Centre. Harlow Street connects Mill Street with Grafton Street, one of the principal routes leading south of Liverpool City Centre.
Unit 11 The Grain Estate extends in total to 5,798 sq ft (539 sq m). The unit benefits from the following:
• Steel portal frame construction
• Approximately 19 ft (5.8 m) to eaves
• Brick work and plastic coated profile sheeting to all elevations
• Roller shutter doors approximately 14.8 ft (4.5 m) wide x 15.1 ft (4.6 m) high
• High bay lighting and gas fired blowers
• Toilet facilities
• Ancillary areas of 312 sq ft (29 sq m)
The property has been measured on a Gross Internal Area basis in accordance with the RICS Property Measurement 1st Edition:
Warehouse / production area: 5,486 sq ft (510 sq m)
Ancillary areas: 312 sq ft (29 sq m)
Total Area: 5,798 sq ft (539 sq m).
£24,250 per annum exclusive.
All figures quoted are exclusive of, and may be liable to, VAT at the standard rate prevailing.
Please contact the local authority business rates department for current Business Rates payable and confirmation on Rateable Value.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Further information available on request.
Please contact Jonty Goodchild of the sole retained agents Bolton Birch:
Tel: 01244 311681
Subject to contract
Subject to contract
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967. Bolton Birch for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or a contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Bolton Birch or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers of lessors must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. The vendors or lessors do not make or give and neither Bolton Birch, nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.